- Helps you enjoy comfortable movement, at any activity level.*
- Helps support healthy digestion and ease minor headaches.*
- Helps modulate the body's inflammatory response and immune function.*
- Combines curcumin with cayenne’s soothing capsaicin for quick and effective results.*
- Combines curcumin and cayenne’s antioxidant power with the free radical fighter, vitamin E.*
- Supports circulation and heart health with hawthorn extract.*
- Must help or money refunded.*
Comfortable movement is not a luxury, but a necessity for enjoying an active, healthy life. That is why we created Curcumin 2000X. It combines nature’s best solutions for keeping you feeling good and living comfortably.*
You may have heard about curcumin. You may know already that it comes from turmeric, the root responsible for curry’s bright orange and yellow color. It’s been a core part of India’s ancient Ayurvedic Medicine and used for multiple health concerns internally and externally. Its antioxidant power and potential has now swept up researchers in a wave of growing excitement over curcumin’s potential.*
In clinical research and trials, curcumin has been shown to help with overall joint comfort and mobility, knee mobility specifically. This curcumin formulation doesn’t stop with curcumin in keeping you feeling good. It also includes cayenne pepper.*
Cayenne’s capsaicin molecule has become a favorite of sports medicine professionals, thanks to its work in helping to keep muscles and nerves feeling good and relaxed. When you combine this dynamic duo, along with hawthorn and vitamin E, your body gets not only nutrients for comfort, but also the nutrition for healthy circulation and heart health.*
Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: Turmeric extract (root), Vitamin E, Cayenne pepper (fruit), Hawthorn extract (fruit), Black pepper extract (fruit).